The original Chi Phi house.

Contact Us

Chi Phi Fraternity - Tau Chapter
MSC870516
1831 University Station
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487

(205) 348-8758

chiphitau@gmail.com

House Tamerlane

    Our house is the first piece of property on Jefferson Avenue. Sitting at 600 Jefferson Avenue our house has been a landmark here at the Capstone since its construction. Our original house stood at the corner of University Blvd and what is now the entrance to Bryant-Denny Stadium.

    Built in 1969 our current house provides housing for 20 Brothers. Donations from many generous alumni have made it possible to continously renovate the kitchen, upstairs living space, backyard and furnish the house throughout the common areas.


[ Home ][ History ][ Our House ][ Recruitment ][ Leadership ][ Alumni ]

The views, opinions, and conclusions expressed in this page are those of the author or organization and not necessarily those of The University of Alabama or its officers and trustees. The content of this page has not been reviewed or approved by the University of Alabama and the author or organization is solely responsible for its content.

All Images, text, etc., are Copyright the Tau Chapter of Chi Phi at the University of Alabama,
the University of Alabama, or the Chi Phi Fraternity.